Thursday, December 10, 2009


My wedding is in less thank 6 months and my hair is a lot shorter than I want it to be. I had cut ALL my hair off in 2008 to donate and was hoping with a year and a half to grow it would grow back to a really nice length. Now with only 5 mere months, I'm worried it won't reach the length I want and so i've now added to my hair care regimen. Currently I am taking vitamin E, a multi-vitamin and a tri-omega to aid in growth. Is it working? Who knows.

Today I started using two different www.Arbonne.com products. The first is the SeaSource Detox Spa Hair Mask and the second if the SeaSource Detox Spa Rescue Wash. I used the wash, then the mask per the instructions. My hair feels good, clean and smells clean. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully this will keep my hair healthy and promote growth!

No comments: