Friday, January 23, 2009

Painted Letters


I found these letters at a Goodwill in Florida while visiting my parents. They were .19 cents each and already painted white. Not sure if I will paint over them, do a design or keep them white.


I bought all the above supplies at Michaels. Paint was on sale 2 for $1.00. The brushes and letters I had 40% off coupons for. In total we are at about $5.00 total for this project for the paint, brushes, wood letters and white wood letters.

I started painting the naked wood ones last night. They will probably need several coats of the navy paint. Not sure what I will use them all for. My ideas are to hang them with ribbon from somewhere/something. Perhaps the church doors, or maybe the cake table or something like that. Stay tuned for pictures as the project progresses.

No comments: