Sunday, June 7, 2009

I have a ton of things to update, and will hopefully get to that over the next week or so. We celebrated with our engagement (only 6 months after the fact) with family and friends last weekend and it was a great day!!! It was so wonderful to see so many of our family members and friends. The weather was was perfect, the food was amazing and the company was the best! We also got some really amazing and generous gifts!

I'm still working on thank you notes, but I am so excited to be using our Monogramed thank you notes! I hope everyone loves the as much as I do.

Next weekend I will be heading to the Green Mountain State of Vermont for a Babyshower/Bachelorette weekend! And no, they arn't for the same people! We've got some really cute things and fun things and um, don't tell your momma things planned for the weekend!

Stay tuned...

No comments: