Monday, April 27, 2009

Monograms!




There are a million and one things you can do with a monogram for your wedding. The hardest part is creating the monogram! I was lucky enough to have a monogram angel, Jill who created mine for me and they are awesome. Once I saw how great they turned out, the inspiration to use them just flowed. So i'm dedicating a post to all of the things I have used monograms for and plan to in the future.




-Thank You Cards - Created them through VistaPrint on folded notecards. They look fantastic.
-Save The Date Magnets - Jill has created a rectangle one for me that worked perfect for my STD magnets.

-STD brochure - I created a watermark on the newsletter as well as having it be our focal point on the front of the newsletter.

-Stickers - I created stickers (see post below) and used them to seal our STD's.

That is all the things I have used them for... Now for all the things I plan to use or could use them for...

-aisle runner

-more stickers to seal our invites/thank you's.

-t-shit/hat/tote bag logo

-tags for our favors/OOT bags
-Water/wine Bottle Labels

Really...the possibilities are endless! I'm always looking for new ideas, so feel free to send them my way.

No comments: