Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Flower Girl T-Shirt




I am so in love with this project! My neice Molly is our flower girl and she will be 4 at the time of the wedding. It is so important to me that she feel included in our wedding party and that she feel like one of the girls. My plan is to make t-shirts or tank tops for my girls to wear while getting ready, so I decided I would make one for Molly as well.

The pink t-shirt was purchased at a local craft store, as well as the rhinestone iron transfer. Total cost for both was $4.39. You can't beat that. I was unsure at first since I had never done anything like this. I read and reread the directions, washed the t-shirt and plugged the iron in. The t-shirt looks AWESOME! I am so excited about it and can't wait to see her little face light up.
It was really easy, and the end result is so great, I would absolutely reccomend this to everyone. And with a coupon, it could be even more affordable!




No comments: