Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 18 Blog Challenge

Day 18: Wedding...past/present/future
Well, I was just married in May, and I think my wedding was pretty spectacular, so I'm going to AW. Above is us and our bridal party on the top deck of the rental house overlooking the Pamlico Sound in the Outer Banks.


I made sure our wedding was about 3 things: us, our people and details. Above is just one of the awesome details. My embroidered bouquet ribbon made by an etsy.com seller. It's a C & E intertwined in Navy thread (1 of our wedding colors).
Below is our amazing church. Oh it is sooo beautiful. This is my father walking me down the aisle with the bagpipes playing in the background (another awesome detail). The windows behind the altar look out over the Pamlico Sound.




Again with the details! Above is the place cards... They were navy and white tags with green ribbon tied to starfish and sandollars.
Below is a picture of one of the tables. All the menus, place cards, table names etc were used with the same paper I made our invitations with. Very cohesive (and detail oriented). Each table was named after either one of our current dogs (Foley & Casey) or one of our foster dogs. Our favors were little truffle boxes that said "Sweet Bliss begins with a hug, a kiss and a promise" and in side was a Hershey hug, Kiss and a Dove Promise.


I loved our wedding, I love the details, the location, our friends, our family, the food, the drink, the weather, the sunset, everything.. it was perfect. And looking back at our pictures I fall in love with it more every day.















No comments: