Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cupcakes: Palm Beach Style!

While shopping on my Christmas trip to Florida, post-Christmas I stumbled upon this little gem of a cupcake bakery. Sugar Chef is located at City Place in West Palm Beach, FL.
I only got a half dozen as we were flying out the next morning, and sadly only was able to taste one flavor, but it was something chocolately and heavenly.
The packaging was cute and tempting. The cupcake itself was DELICIOUS! Definitely one of the better bakery cupcakes I have had.

I'm sure my family enjoyed finding these in the fridge as my plan was halfway back to the frozen tundra of NJ.




If you happen to be in the area, or maybe not even in the area, you should fit this place into your schedule. I plan to go back next time I am in town! (and I will make sure I get more than 1/2 of a cupcake).


No comments: