Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 6 - Blog Challenge

Day 6 – 20 of my favorite things


I really like today’s challenge! This list will by no means be in any particular order, so should you be looking to give me a gift feel free to pick from anywhere on the list as I likely will love #15 as much as #2.

Jim Beam - especially Red Stag
Stonyfield Yogurt
Whole Foods Cherry Vanilla Crème Soda
Driving on Back Country Roads
Music
Reading
Cooking
Baking
Jewelry
Chocolate
Chocolate Labs
Snow
The Beach
Scituate, MA
Friends
Family
The OBX
Reality TV
Our wedding photographers
My Wedding
Disclaimer: This was supposed to be posted yesterday...with lots of pictures, but I'm having some issues. Okay, I'm having a lot of issues, LOL. I'm working on it and at least you have my list!

1 comment:

samantha7806 said...

OMG!!! I, too, am obsessed with Red Stag. Well, bourbon of all kinds (obvs), but I luuuurrrrvvvv the Stag!